An independent TPO study proved:
EverGuard Extreme® TPO 60-mil Membrane is the best performing TPO in accelerated aging.
After accelerated heat aging at 275°F (135°C) for 196 days, EverGuard Extreme® TPO showed no cracking— while every one of the competitors’ samples failed! Guarantees are available up to 30 years and it’s easier to install due to the large welding window. High 3-year aged reflectance of 0.72 can help reduce energy costs and it comes with the most complete line of accessories.
Benefits of EverGuard Extreme® TPO 60-mil Membrane include:
– Great Value: Superior performance at a cost-effective price.
– Excellent Seam Strength: Heat-welded seams provide greater seam strength to taped and other seams.
– Long-term Weathering: Excellent long-term heat and UV resistance.
– Energy Saving: Highly reflective and emissive white roof can help reduce energy costs and urban heat island effect.
– CREST Energy Savings Calculator: See your potential savings at cool.gaf.com.
– NSF/ANSI 347: Providing architects and contractors with a certified sustainable option for single-ply roofing membranes.
– UL Landfill Waste Diversion Validation: Zero Waste to Landfill (Mt. Vernon TPO Plant).
– HPDs: Only single-ply roofing manufacturer that publishes Health Product Declarations (HPDs) for transparent reporting and LEED® v4 compliance.
– EPDs: Publishes Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for Single-Ply Roofing Membranes.
– NSF P151: Certification of Rainwater Catchment System Components.
EverGuard Extreme® TPO 60-mil Membrane has a versatile application method and is suitable for all types of single-ply systems:
– Mechanically Attached Application: A quick and cost-effective system that can be installed practically year-round.
– RhinoBond®1 Application: Can be applied without using adhesives and installed practically year-round.
– Qualifies for the same guarantee length as an adhered system.
– Adhered Application: Can be installed with EverGuard® 1121 Bonding Adhesive (solvent-based), EverGuard® Low VOC TPO Bonding Adhesive, or EverGuard® WB181 Bonding Adhesive (water-based) for the smoothest appearance.
– Provides superior wind uplift performance.